Wednesday, December 13, 2006

In rememberence of John Lennon(1940-1980)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Born October 9, 1940John Winston Lennon
Assassinated December 8, 1980John Winston Ono Lennon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.”
December 8th, 2006, marked the 26th anniversary of the tragic death of a visionary. I can't say anything more original that hasn't already been said about the man, but that I miss him and wish I could've had the chance to meet him. I really think I would have liked him.

Here's a sneak peak at what I've been working on:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His name is Atomic Man. This is just one of the many original characters I created for myself...and possibly others if interested. He's my universe's answer to Superman.

I created him with Adope Photoshop, with the help of the forms of The Atom, Justic Lords Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, and Captain Atom. Thanks and credit for these forms go out to Cory and his DCU Galleries.

I'm in the process of making more right now, but probably won't get to show them off until next semister, which is next year.

Until next time, Merry Christmas, and Happy new Years'.

Here's a late add-in:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's a member of The Extremists, his dad is the deadly Speed Demon. And yes they have the same name, and I'm currently working on that. His father will wind up changing his name to either Speedmaster, Speed King, or Terminal Velocity.
This time thanks go out to Jared M. Jones, since I used his Gravity characters as my main model. Also thanks again to Cory for the use of his Flash's chest symbol.

And here's Blazer:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah this is somewhat based off me. He's the main character of the whole thing.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...