Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy New Year Bitches!!!!

A brief update kids!

I do continue to read this blog and comments section, so don't worry I'm still around....you know like a bad fart in an elevator.

I think I might try posting new skits by doing the following:

I'll post the pics, and write the captions underneath to go along with the pic, since I still can't use mspaint.

By doing this, (the skits)it'll essentially become a prose piece, you know like famous writers and Grant Morrison have done in the past. Idk know how it'll all work, or even if it will, but I have try something since not posting a new blog is killing me(well not really, but it's damn frustrating!)

So bar with me as I go medievil in this new year.

have a great weekend guys

PS. if this doesn't work, blame googum!
Not don't, he's cool!

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...