Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"How do my nails look?"

I told you all I'd be back. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

And now on to our feature skit titled, "How do my nails look?":

















Nite-Lik: "I, Nite-Lik of the mighty Red Lantern Corps,  doth declare a pox on both your houses!"

Low: "Screw you ugly!"
Maash: "Yeah, shut it ugly!"

Nite-Lik: "Ugly? Ugly!? Who the hell are you guys to call me ugly!? Look in the mirror much you two?"
















Low: "Yo' momma bitch, that's who."
Maash: "Ha ha, that's telling him."

















Nite-Lik: (Pointing to both) "I say again, a pox on both your-"

















Nite-Lik: "Oh what's this? Ooh, I'm so long overdue for a manicure. I wonder if Pai Meng accepts walk-ins 'cause I need to get my nails did"
















Low: "What!?  And here I thought he was supposed to be tough."
Maash: "No, more like his breath is, the fucking fetus-head lookin' queen."
Both: "Ha ha ha ha."

Seems like a rough night to need to get your nails did huh?
Until next week guys, keep it cool, keep it classy.

2 comments:

googum said...

Hey, quit making those guys look good! I somehow avoided buying 'em, I don't wanna have to go back now!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Hey Goo, it's what I do baby! Ha!

-Starry, I will.

Thanks for the comments guys!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...