Thursday, April 26, 2012

"It's Animotion!"

For today's skit(and the last one of the week) I decided to make one up about the Bronze Tiger and the lovely Zatanna. Omega, this one's for you buddy! Enjoy!

                          Bronze Tiger: "I thought you said you liked doing it with my tiger mask on?"

                          Zatanna: "Yeah, but isn't that like, kinda bestiality? How fucked up is that?"


Bronze Tiger: "No it's not you dumb bitch, now get back to what you were doing with that ass-backwards tongue and magic wand of yours."
    Zatanna: "I love it when you talk dirty to me!"

Bronze Tiger: "Did ever tell you about the time I kicked Batman's ass?"

Zatanna: "Yes you did baby. All the time."

Bronze Tiger: "Well good. I just thought it bears repeating is all."

EXTRAS/OUTTAKES:

Bronze Tiger: "Hey look. I'm giving myself head."

Bronze Tiger: "Ha ha! made you look you dirty birds!"

 Bronze Tiger: "For the last time, the Black Panther is not my brother! We don't look anything alike."
Zatanna: "I'm just saying is all..."

Bronze Tiger: "Damn woman, that is straight up racist right there!"

 Bronze Tiger: "No, I don't get how having sex with me is like fucking Tony the Tiger. I just don't see it!"

  Zatanna: "It just does okay? Hey that's part of the attraction baby."


-That's me. I'm outta' here! Have a good weekend folks.

5 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

-Ben, seen and yes, I suppose. That's just freaky and highly unlikely to me, but whatever floats someone's boat right?

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

yeah that's what i think yoga is all about when it comes to most guys in the SF Bay Area :)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Probably, although you might know more about the Bay area scene then I would Ha HA!

Omega Agent1 said...

I'm buying me a tiger mask and calling Zatanna.

She likes tiger style? hmmm??? lol

Zatanna is GR-R-R-REAT!!! or a great-eat; you guys are a bad influence.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha ha! You fucking know it Omega, you fucking know it!

I'm proud to say I've been corrupting young and impressionable young minds since 1981!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...