Thursday, August 30, 2012

Under the covers

I was just messing around with some pictures I found on the Internet, and decided for the hell of it, to make some captions on them. You see it all the time, so I'm hardly the first person to do this.

In fact, I remember a brief time back in the days of Wizard magazine where they'd do the same thing. They'd take popular or just any old comic cover, and add funny captions to it as part of their Undercover(s) section.

Well here's some humble samples of my own I made while waiting for the sun to come around.

Enjoy:)


or


Then there's this little number that should be full of gay jokes.




Finally, here's an original pic I took last weekend just for the hell of it. I call it "Brokeback Playmobile".



Yeah, I went were:)

I couldn't think of an appropriate song to go with the title of this post, other than "Undercover Angel."
Then it came to me, since this post's about stuff or things not said out front and hidden underneath, The Who's "Behind blue eyes."
 Here's The Who, live in1975, singing "Behind Blue Eyes."

You're welcome:)

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Starrypluto, well thank you for the assist:) Glad you enjoyed an easy joke, but I just had to do it. I just can't quit!......doing it:)

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

those Lego guys don't look like their doing the hiemlich meneuver quite right.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Shlomo,Ha, ha I know right?
But you since you live in the Bay Area, you sure that's not they do it?:)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...