Thursday, September 27, 2012

"I'm sexy and I know it!"

Hey folks,
happy Thursday!

You guys wanted more skits with word balloons, so here's nice little skit for ya' with them, so enjoy:)







Yeah, I know; how the hell do I come up this type of skit with these types of characters? IDK, but it sure was fun:)

On a much somber note, yesterday famous singer Andy Williams died at the age of 84.

You may or may not remember him, but I'm pretty sure your parents and grandparents do. His heyday was in the 60's, as proven by the fact that he put out hit albums at the time(18 Gold and 3 Platinum to be exact), and was so popular that he even had his very own show, called appropriately enough, "The Andy Williams Show."
As I mentioned on my Facebook page, that while he wasn't my generation's preferred singer, that doesn't make him any less of a legend. He was one hell of a singer to be sure. And while I'm not super-knowledgeable on all of his hits, the one I do know and love is "Moon River." In case you don't know, that was a song written by legendary composer Henry Mancini, you know, the guy who created the music to the original Pink Panther cartoon? Yep, same guy. Moon River was written for the famous film, "Breakfast at Tiffany's", sung in the film by a young Audrey Hepburn.

But for my money, Andy Williams' version is the best. So here it, is Andy Williams' rendition of Moon River:

Have a good to great weekend folks:)

6 comments:

Randomnerd said...

Heh. Speedster sex jokes. Nice. Also, I wonder if he gets friction burns?

I had no idea Andy Williams died. :( He was one of my mom's favorites, and I remember listening to his Christmas albums a LOT. Rest in peace.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah, I know it's almost too easy to go for the obvious like that, but hey had to give Johnny and Superwoman something to do right?:)

Yeah, he was really something back in his day. Damn shame, and if I'm not mistaken, he had bladder cancer, so that probably did him in:(

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

when it comes to the bedroom i go by several names. Ironman, Mr.Terrific, Mr. Fantastic, The Man of Steel, The Torpedo and most recently Shlomo Ben Hungstein.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Shlomo: Nice;) What you don't get enough cheap plugs on your own blog there?:)

IADW said...

LOL you are a funny man Dale Bagwell, never let it be said otherwise. See what you miss when your computer never turns on again and you have to buy a whole new one? Dave publicising the vocal passwords he needs to unlock the door when it comes to his bedroom and alternate universe rouge sex talk :)

I've missed you guys :)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Aww, Dan, you poor bastard:( Hate to hear you're still have computer problems. I know what that's like, and it's not very fun at all.

Thanks for the kind words, and not only will I hold you to that, that's my new advertisted selling point for this blog now, so thank you very much:)

And shlomo, yeah, I know right? That man has no ego problems whatsoever right? Maybe that's where the phrase "I'm hung like Shlomo" came from;)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...