Monday, October 22, 2012

"You remember that one time...."

Hey People!

It's another week, and another batch of new skits, so I hope you all like them.
Yes, I'm doing the movie montage thing again, since I liked it so much last time. Although I'm not a big fan of how small the video player on Blogger is though:(

So because of that, I'll be posting the regular sized montage frames on here right after the movie.
You know, Googum and I were talking Saturday about how sometimes when writing creating these strips, things tend to get a little out of hand. As in the panels just kind of keep going on and on. Hey, it's one of the hazards of doing stuff like this. But I can't complain too much, since it's not like I don't enjoy making these things and presenting them to you fine folks out there.

Anyhoo, without further ado......

Enjoy!






Yep, Cartoon Network, or anyone affiliated with them that's reading this, that's what I think of your network, and network practices.

And if you want to know why, here's four words for ya': Green Lantern and Young Justice.

That's why.

Fix it, and give us a really good explanation why you pulled what you pulled. You know what you did:(

Alright, enough with that unpleasantness, here's the flashback montage pictures in regular size:














I did mention how much I love doing this stuff most of the time right?:)

And again, in case you didn't catch the name of the artist in my little film, it's the group called Grouplove. And the song is their first really big smash, called "Tongue-tied." It really is a good soundtrack to all of those crazy drunken weekends people sometimes find themselves in.

Have a good one:)

4 comments:

IADW said...

Who doesn't like it when She-Hulk gets some payback? One of those shots reminds me of a scene from White Chicks... still probably enough said on that one.

I'm hoping in the new Marvel NOW! Luke Cage gets his groove back. He seems to have come off the boil a bit too much for my liking. Any dude who can walk and talk like Cage can should always be busting evil and teeth somewhere.

Nice skits Mr Dale!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Dan, Thanks for watching and reading my man!

Luke Cage to me should be more like a little nicer version of Black Dynamite from Adult Swim; he's got the hair and 70's jive talk down so I'd love to see the real thing in Luke Cage. So yeah me too.

Now gimme' my money honey!

As for She-Hulk, hey what kind of role-model for women everywhere would she be if she let that shit slide? So, yeah I figured why not let her get her revenge;)

Thanks again for stopping by the house:)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Omega, thanks buddy. Glad you enjoyed this one. Yeah, you could probably do a whole break-dancing skit with those characters more than likely. That was just something I threw in there for the hell of it, but hey it works.

And yes, it probably was worth it, but hitting that would be even more worth getting slapped down like a ho.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

speaking of hot chicks with muscles check out your email Dale.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...