Monday, November 26, 2012

"A Horse For Jonah Hex"

Happy Cyber Monday people!

Still hungover from all of those Black Friday and weekend sales?
I know I would if I ever was foolish enough to indulge in all that crap.

Well regardless of where you fall on the topic, here's a little something to hopefully distract you for a minute.

It's Jonah Hex in his first ever skit, so give the man a hand as he breaks his skit-cherry here @ The House.

Enjoy:)










Extra:

Okay so I borrowed that last line from the movie Clerks 2. Sue me. Actually no, please don't. Hey, that's one of my favorite lines from that movie, amongst so many others.

Also, does the title of today's skit kinda', sorta' sound vaguely familiar?
Well if you're an old westerns fan it should. It's a take off the Clint Eastwood classic western "Two Mules for Sister Sara" w/Shirley McClain

Now I don't usually care too much for old westerns, but that one's actually pretty good.
And come to think of it, I could see Jonah Hex in that role as well for a future issue of All-Star Western. You know, minus the possible inter-species erotica part:)

5 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

coincidentally, i caught part of Jonah Hex the movie a few weeks ago. yeah i can see why it croaked out at the box office. even Michael Fassbender being in it couldn't save that mess.

Omega Agent1 said...

So true, Hex was a terrible movie but this is a funny ass post. Didn't know Hex was into a big hoss.

Over at figure realm I submitted two cowboys in the tales of the west. They'll be over at the cage soon.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Shlomo, I didn't see that movie myself, but obviously didn't miss out on anything since the general consensus is that it was fucking horrible. Especially due to the supernatural powers he was saddled with, and the bad acting of that Fox chick.

@Omega, sounds good man; can't wait. It's been a good long while since you've put out anything new I was thinking you might've been in early retirement:)

Omega Agent1 said...

I was :)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Well I realize you can't rush greatness or creativity, so I'll give you pass there:)

Glad to see you're back in the game though:)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...