Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Achtung Baby: Part 1

TGIT!!!!(But wait, it's only Tuesday)

Ha ha, I know, but since I made my unofficial official quota for the month, today's the last one for this week, and this month.

April's been pretty damn decent skit-wise I think. What do you guys think?

Speaking of skits.......
Here's Part 1 of "ACHTUNG BABY"......















To Be Continued......

Why no love for Zemo indeed. I'm surprised he wasn't included(unless it's still too early) in the movie franchise so far. Hell, we saw Arnim Zola, even if he wasn't a creepy robot with a giant face in the middle.

Again, could still happen, but seems we may be waiting a good while perhaps....

Have a good weekend folks! Celebrate Free Comic Book Day if you can this Saturday. I know I will.


3 comments:

karl said...

Summat creepy about making action figures of Nazi villains...still wouldn't mind one meself!
Have a good weekend too!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Karl: I guess so, Idk. I think they're fucking cool for a bunch of Jew-haters, but what do I know;)

And you as well Karl. Keep em' stuffed and fluffed;)

The King of Thessaly said...

DAS BOOOOOOOOOT!

Man, is that Zemo figure sweet-looking! ...It does feel weird to compliment a Nazi.

This was even better since I read it with an OUTRAGEOUS accent!

"...und not so full of Jews." Ha!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...