Monday, December 29, 2014

True Story: The Demon and Ronnie Dio

What's up people?

Okay so I'm starting this new feature based off a very popular catch phrase I tend to use a lot,
"True Story."

If you've guys have ever had a conversation with me, be it on the phone or otherwise, you might just hear me say it.
Well, I figured I'd do something like what I'm about to do and showcase a new skit feature.
The gimmick? the kicker?

Not every story's a true story. Quite the opposite in fact.

Enjoy.....















The End.
(Well isn't it?)

2 comments:

Randomnerd said...

I'd file that under plausible.
Hey Dale, if even half of your true stories are true, you'd still be a more honest man than the entire city of Washington.
True story.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You know it Gig!
Sad but true.....and that's what's up!;)

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...