Wednesday, January 06, 2016

So, Who Would Win?: The Joker VS. The Purple Man

TGIT!!!!!

So I had this crazy idea.

Lets take the Joker and put him up against another sleezy manipulative guy, Zebediah Killgrave, a.k.a. The Purple Man.

Simple as that.

It's the Joker and all of his tricks, both mind bombs, and madness pills....


against the man who can make you do anything he says just telling you to....

Personally, and this is just me, but I think the Joker's so legit fucked in the head, or as Morrison swears up and down "Super-Sanity", that mind control, even from another guy's pheromones is gonna' do the trick on a sick and twisted mother fucker like the Joker.

If anything, the Joker would somehow twist the situation into his favor and murder the fuck out of Killgrave when got bored with him.

But that's just me. Could always go the other way for some weird ass reason....

So,


The Joker






VS.

The Purple Man







Who Wins And Why?

2 comments:

Arion said...

The Joker is my favorite so I vote for him.
I really like that scene from Jessica Jones, though.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Arion: Hey, thx for stopping by. The Joker, at least for me, would totally pwn Kilgrave. He just would. That being said, that doesn't mean any dialogue between the two wouldn't be fun to read considering on who's writing it.

I enjoyed Tenment's portrayal of the Purple Man myself and hope he sticks around or awhile, even if its in flashbacks like his upcoming appearances in the Luke Cage show.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...