Monday, July 25, 2016

The Private Sex Lives Of The Doom Patrol Part 2: The Chief

What's up people?

You'll have to bear with me as I'm writing and posting all this this using my phone.

I definitely have to now that my car's too sick to joyride to my local library to do this. So, here we go......

Today I'm continuing my series that looks into the private sex lives of the world's strangest heroes, the Doom Patrol, and all the freaky shit a group of super-powers and disfigured super heroes surely must have.

Last week we explored Robotman's weird sex life; this week it's the Chief's turn.

Let's take a look shall we.........








Oh Niles, you dog you.......
Tune in next week for part 3.










No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...