Thursday, August 04, 2016

Dream Waves: Peter David's X-FACTOR

TGIT!!!!!!!
And Happy Birthday to me.......yay.....


Ha ha, in honor of my birthday, I figured I'd write another edition of one of my favorite columns, Dream Waves.

Today I'm focusing on Peter David's X-FACTOR, with not just one wave, but two.

That's right kids, you're getting both his popular 90's X-FACTOR team, but the modern ones as well....The one run by Jamie Maddrox, not his last corporate-run incarnation .

So, here they are Hasbro, free of charge, two waves' worth of figures........


- PAD X-FACTOR Wave 1 (90's):

1).  Havok















His '90's Toy Biz was one of my favorite figures. I'd love to see a Marvel Legends version to go along with his other figures.

2). Polaris
























We're finally getting a Polaris figure in the next ML X-MEN wave, but it's not this look.
We need a Polaris figure in this look.

3). The Multiple Man
















Can definitely have different versions of this guy, and I will show off his modern look next time, but this round it's his classic X-FACTOR look that deserves to be made first.


4). Wolfsbane














Definitely needs to include an alternative wolf head and hands.


5). Classic Quicksilver



















Yes folks, believe it or not Quicksilver was once a member.... twice!

6). Random
























You kinda' have to include him don't you? Plus there's a presidency there, since he had a Toy Biz figure in the '90's.

7). Forge
























Why not Forge? He was due a re-do anyways.

BAF: Strong Guy


























You knew, you just KNEW, a big guy like Strong Guy needed to be a BAF.
I'd love to a killer modern take on that Strong Guy Toy Biz figure from the '90's.


And here's some proof that it can be done Hasbro....








But wait!!!! There's more.....next time, I'll lay out my second wave of X-FACTOR figures, with the popular modern roster.


That's me for this week.
Have a damn good weekend people....I know I will.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...