Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'd be so down for this it wouldn't be funny!


So Moon Knight artist Greg Smallwood acting on his own accord, posted what's basically both fan art and a proposal for a new Midnight Sons series.

Here's the image:
















As you can clearly see, the intended roster is Dr. Strange, Hannibal King, Blade, Ghost Rider, and Moon Knight's Mr. Knight persona.

I'd be all for this man. Shit just seeing Moon Knight on that roster seals it for me.

Now personally, I wouldn't stop there. I'd add a least 4 more on there, even if it's in a rotating guest capacity.

I'd add Damien Hellstrom

Jack Russell, Werewolf By Night


Morbius the living vampire













And Brother Voodoo, because frankly he could use the exposure.










What you guys think? Who would make the cut in your very own Midnight Sons team?

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...