Monday, July 17, 2017

So, Who Would Win?: The Fantastic Four VS. The Red Skull

What's up people?


Well, the main two big announcements news-wise to come out of this past weekend, is the death of the man who revitalized and re-defined the Zombie movie genre himself, legendary writer and director, George A. Romero and the reveal of the brand new 13th incarnation of Doctor Who.....and she's a woman....


George A. Romero died quietly in his home after, according to his longtime friend and production partner, Peter Grunwald, "A brief, but aggressive bout with lung cancer." Damn, cancer again...and yet another reminder that 2017 gives zero fucks about not taking your beloved entertainment icons.

Romero was 77.

Out of all his classics, I do believe I enjoyed 1981's  Freakshow and 2005's Dawn of the Dead myself.

The new 13th incarnation of the Doctor, of the longtime running British sci-fi series Doctor Who, has just been revealed and she's a woman.

There have been rumors floating around for sometime now, that the next actor to play the Doctor would be a woman, and sho' 'nuff, she is.


Well-known BBC actress Jodie Whittaker is set to become the new Doctor Who for the 2018 season.
And let the fanboy bitching and trolling begin.....NOW......


Alright, so since I've got some family drama I have to deal with all last week, and probably the rest of this week too, I figured I'd do a theme week this week, posting 4 fantasy warfare matches from my So, Who Would Win? column.

Day 1 is all about pitting the Fantastic Four against the inhuman face of the Nazis in the marvel Universe, the Red Skull.

I just so happened to get this idea from some art John Byrne did, where he drew the original X-Men fighting it out with a Cosmic Cube-holding Red Skull. Looked like a really good match up to me, so I thought what if I replaced the FF with the X-Men instead?

Now obviously the Red Skull should be at a bit of a disadvantage in the super powers department and the smarts department since well duh, Reed.

But....what if I evened things up by either giving the skull a cosmic cube or even his mental powers received after splicing Professor X's mutant brain to his. That would surely make things a bit more fair right?

Fuck it, let's give the skull his favorite toy, the cosmic cube and see how the FF deal with dem apples....

So,

The Fantastic Four













VS.


The Red Skull









Who wins and why?



No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...