Monday, May 07, 2018

"GET IN THE FAWKING CAR MORTY! I'M COSMIC ELDER RICK!!!!!!!"



I swear I'll get to finally making some new skits.....this week......
.......hopefully.

In the meantime......

IT'S COSMIC ELDER RICK!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, maybe not with THOSE colors he isn't.


Ok, NOW he is......
*Credit for the source of this altered images goes to artist Arron Kuder, which work can be found in #1 of All-New Guardians of the Galaxy by Gerry Duggan and Arron Kuder.



  • Action Figure SWAG Update:
-Bought the new Walgreens ML Exclusive Mr. Fantastic figure last month, and he is THE definitive Reed Richards figure for me going forward......until they make a better(maybe)



-Bought the ML Avengers:IW movie THANOS BAF wave King Cobra,

 so expect a skit including him very soon....

.....as well as a DC Multiverse Super-Friends version of Superman.

 I bought him mainly because he's rocking  his traditional Carolina Blue-colored costume, as well as a real red cloth cape....just like from the original Super Powers action figure version did back in the day.

-Then I ordered the new ML Deathlok and Gwenpool figures from Amazon. Love 'em!!!!!








No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...